Fort Greely, AK Housing and Relocation Information

    Housing Information 
    Basic Allowance For Housing (BAH)
     is provided by the military to help active service members with housing costs, and can be used for either on- or off-base housing.

    The Housing Services Office (HSO) will be your first point of contact when you receive moving orders, and provides services that will help you with referrals, relocation assistance, guidance for entering a lease agreement and tenant-landlord disputes. Click here for the Fort Greely Welcome Booklet.

    • Fort Greely HSO can be reached at (907) 873-4658.
    Fort Greely On Post Housing 
    • On-post housing for Fort Greely is privatized. To check available housing for your pay grade and family size, contact Winn Companies - North Haven Communities (888) 808-6082. They have 2-4 bedroom apartments with varying amenities, such as: dishwasher, washer/dryer hookups and heated garages. The community features a swimming pool, sauna, playgrounds and more. 

    Fort Greely, AK Off Post Housing

    2567 Moose Run Lane 3 Bed / 2 Bath / 2,400 Sq.Ft. / $2,950 | Home for Rent 8.1 miles from Main Gate

    Helpful links for buying a home near Fort Greely, AK: